DO YOU HAVE AN ADDICTION?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I maintained my work and family responsibilities?
- Have I run into financial and legal problems?
- Do I feel the need to hide my addiction?
- Do I use when I know I have to drive or undertake any dangerous activity?
- Do I use to avoid particular feelings?
- Do I get mad or anxious when I don't have access to my addiction of choice?
- Do I continue to use even though it is causing problems at home and/or work?
WHY SHOULD YOU SEEK HELP?
Because Alcohol and/or Drugs have far reaching effects such as:
· - Damaged brain cells
· - Liver damage
· - Internal bleeding and infection
· - Violence towards others
· - Withdrawal and tremors